Sign in to follow this  
Sophia

Accessibility to Resilient Plan B location

When I visited Chile and looked at some properties, I found that many had bad accessibility. To get to some properties, we had to drive many kilometers through mud or bad gravel roads. The realtor even showed us a property that was only accessible in summer. Can you tell me what the road is like to your property? Dirt? Gravel? Paved?

From a highway, you will have to take a smaller paved road and drive about 4 kilometers. After that 300-400 meters of dirt road until you enter the property. The section from the highway was just paved in December 2017. We are very happy about it because before it was a dirt road in bad condition.

Dear Rufina,

I don't suppose you would provide Longitude and Latitude coordinates and/or a google map of the property with directions from the Santiago airport would you? If not. when will you please make this available? I really want to see it for myself!

Very Best,

Steve

Just FYI, here is the 10 day forcast for Santiago.:

DAY

DESCRIPTION HIGH / LOW PRECIP WIND HUMIDITY
TODAY

FEB 5
Partly Cloudy
85°60°
0%
SSW 13 mph 51%
TUE

FEB 6
Sunny
86°60°
0%
SSW 14 mph 57%
WED

FEB 7
Sunny
86°58°
0%
SSW 14 mph 52%
THU

FEB 8
Sunny
85°58°
0%
SSW 14 mph 47%

UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET

Extreme
7:11 am
8:41 pm
1:28 am
3:13 pm

A mainly sunny sky. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
THU NIGHT

FEB 8
Clear
--58°
0%
S 13 mph 53%

UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET

0 of 10
7:11 am
8:41 pm
1:28 am
3:13 pm

Clear. Low 58F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
FRI

FEB 9
Sunny
86°58°
0%
S 14 mph 39%
SAT

FEB 10
Sunny
87°59°
0%
S 13 mph 25%
SUN

FEB 11
Sunny
88°60°
0%
S 12 mph 23%
MON

FEB 12
Sunny
89°60°
0%
S 13 mph 27%
TUE

FEB 13
Sunny
86°59°
0%
S 13 mph 33%
WED

FEB 14
Sunny
87°60°
0%
S 12 mph 31%

Hello Steve,
Currently, we are not disclosing the location of the project. We want to wait until more is developed and we are ready to launch the sale. Of course, if someone is already in Chile and wants to check out the property, as some have already done, they can contact us by email and we can coordinate a showing

Rufina,

That sounds fair. I hope to make a trip there sometime in the second half of March. I will contact you before I confirm my travel plans to make sure we have time to get together and see what is, and what will be.

Very best,

Steve

I will be busy untill at least the 15th. I will return to see how things are going in a couple weeks.

Steve,

I am glad to hear that your meeting went well. On airlines, just look for options on Travelocity. In most cases, they gave us the best deals. When flying to Chile from the USA, we usually stopped in Atlanta. I know that there are also direct flights from Maimi, Houston, and LA. Prices from the States are generally higher than from Europe. I liked the nonstop flight from Paris, and it was considerably less than from the US. Regarding what airline... never pay attention to that, whatever option is better.

Best regards,
Rufina